Saturday, April 02, 2005


So today I had my fantasy draft. I love fantasy baseball. I hope one day to manage my own team.

My friends who also play fantasy sports are not as cool as I am. Do you want to know why? Because they have players that they "won't trade."

What is that crap? Suddenly this is a league where you have NO PLAYER you would take for Miguel Tejada? What the heck?

I hate that. Like how are you going to get anything done with that attitude? Huh?

That is like two countries sitting down to negotiate, and one of them starts off by saying, "Oh, by the way, if you are thinking about us removing our nuclear missles from your colon, then you are out of luck because we are here to talk about the location of our archers in my castle." Or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home